We are delighted to announce the launch of new HTRF products
3 new assays added to the always growing line of product for detecting phosphorylated and total protein:
• Total p62/SQSTM1 Cellular Kit. p62/SQSTM1 is a ubiquitin–binding protein and functions as a bridge between polyubiquitinated cargo proteins and particular cytoplasmic vesicles, called autophagosomes. Since pP62/SQSTM1 is degraded during the autophagic process, monitoring its expression level represents a common readout for autophagy pathway activation. The HTRF total p62/SQSTM1 cell-based assay conveniently and accurately monitors the expression level of p62/SQSTM1 proteins. HTRF p62/SQSTM1 uses the same buffers as the Phospho-p62/SQSTM1 kit and enables the analysis of phosphorylated and total proteins from a single sample as a pivotal readout of the autophagy pathway.
• Phospho-p62/SQSTM1 (Ser403) Cellular Kit, this kit enables the cell-based quantitative detection of phosphorylated p62/STSQM1. p62/SQSTM1 readout of autophagy pathway is a ubiquitin–binding protein and functions as a bridge between polyubiquitinated cargo protein and autophagosomes
• Total IRAK4 cellular kit measures the modulation of IRAK4 protein levels. IRAK4) is a kinase essential in the signaling cascade associated to Toll-Like Receptors
2 assays for detecting biomarkers
• BDNF kit designed for the accurate quantitative measurement of Brain-derived neurotrophic factor produced by cells, an innovative assay well-suited for detecting neurodegenerative diseases:
• Utrophin kit enables the detection of utrophin in cell lysates
1 new assay involved in the cGAS-STING pathway
• Mouse Sting WT binding kit, for selecting & characterizing Compounds that bind mouse Sting protein.