We are happy to announce the launch of new products from the combined PerkinElmer-Cisbio reagent portfolio.
Using the HTRF® technology:
2 assays for quantifying endogenous total & phosphorylated SYK (Spleen Tyrosine Kinase) as readouts of multiple adaptive and innate immune cell surface receptors.
• Phospho-SYK (Tyr525/526) cellular kit
• Total SYK cellular kit which can be used as a normalization assay for the phospho-SYK (Tyr525/526) kits.
1 assay for monitoring the binding of the IgG Fc region to the human FcRn receptor in buffered solution or in cell culture supernatants.
• FcRn binding kit
2 new assays added to our Biotherapeutics portfolio: the hybridoma binding GST antigen and HIS antigen kits. They have been designed to reliably screen mouse hybridoma supernatants against specific GST or HIS-tagged antigens.
• Hybridoma binding (GST antigen) kit
• Hybridoma binding (HIS antigen) kit
1 binding kit to identifying inhibitors of protein/protein interactions.
• Human PD1/PD-L1 biochemical binding kit
3 new validated Opioid receptors for performing ligand binding assays using labeled cells and their matching fluorescent ligand.
• Delta opioid Receptor expressing cells labeled with Terbium
• Kappa opioid Receptor expressing cells labeled with Terbium
• Mu opioid Receptor expressing cells labeled with Terbium
• Opioid Delta, Kappa and Mu Receptor fluorescent probe
Using the AlphaLISA® Surefire® UltraTM technology:
Using the AlphaLISA® technology:
For all the Alpha® products, please contact your local representatives or visit www.perkinelmer.com.